Website/Forum: Rules of Conduct
Website/Forum: Rules of Conduct applies to all users of the Scouts and Raiders, Website/Forum server, and all participants are required to comply with the following rules.
- 1.1 Do not post disrespectful, racist, or obscene comments.
1.2 Do not post derogatory comments to, or about, others.
1.3 Do not spam commercial posts.
1.4 Do not use foul language, or racial/ethnic slurs.
1.5 Do not post any comments, or photographs, of an adult nature.
1.6 Do not use disrespectful, or offensive, names/tags.
1.7 Do not make personal attacks, or participate in a heated discussion.
- Start threads in the appropriate forum; if a post, or thread, is found in an
incorrect area it will be moved, or removed, by an Admin.
- Our most important value is respect. Users are more than welcome to enjoy
our website as long as they obey these rules and maintain
respect for the individual, and our clan.
Website/ Forum: Procedure.
- • Deletion of a post, or thread, may only occur with the approval of at least two members of the Admin, CO/XO, or MP.
• Personal Messages (PMs) are not to be taken into consideration as reliable evidence.
• In the event of a member (Admin, CO/XO, or MP) locking, or stopping communications on a thread, then no clan member will post a comment, or start a new thread relating to the subject, until a meeting can be held and a decision reached.
TeamSpeak server: Rules of Conduct.
TeamSpeak server: Rules of Conduct applies to all users of the Scouts and Raiders, TeamSpeak server, and all participants are required to comply with the following rules.
- 2.1 Do not use disrespectful, racist, or obscene profile, or phonetic, names.
2.2 Do not use foul language, or racial/ethnic slurs.
2.3 Do not excessively chatter, or complain, while in in-game, work, or meeting channels.
2.4 Do not start, or participate in, aggressive debates on politics, religion, race, etc.
2.5 Do not enter, or remain in, the SnR TeamSpeak3 server while intoxicated, under
the influence, to the point of loss-of-control.
2.6 Do not ghost while using the SnR TeamSpeak server.
2.7 Do not repeatedly change channels.
- • Respect all TeamSpeak users.
- • Have a registered account on TeamSpeak.
• Have a working, quality, microphone that is set to the appropriate volume.
• Have push-to-talk activation.
• Guest nicknames should consist of their in-game name, or similar to it.
- • May consist of *three words, or less.
• Use characters consisting of alphabetical lettering, and spaces.
• May use in-game name and/or other words.
• Do not make frequent changes to your phonetic name.
- • TeamSpeak users are required to be in proper channel (Allied/Axis) during game-play.
• Use secure communications when in a mixed channel. (This applies to TDM,
DM, CTF, etc., or in a practice scrim setting.)
• Do not enter wrong channel during game-play.
• Do not repeatedly change channels.
- • Use short, tactical, communications during game-play.
• Use map quadrants (N, NE, E, SE, etc.) when calling out targets, or locations.
• Report your location when changing position.
• Report yourself down (‘name’-down) when killed in-game.
• When down, say nothing in TeamSpeak (use in-game channel).
• Clan members are required to be in TeamSpeak during game
play, and communicate.
• Clan members are required to have the proper name format (SnR) Name (rank, and titles, will be added by an Admin and displayed after this).
Call of Duty (WaW) server: Rules of Conduct.
Call of Duty (WaW) server: Rules of Conduct applies to all users of the Scouts and Raiders, Call of Duty (WaW) server, and all participants are required to comply with the following rules.
- 3.1 Players caught using hacks/cheats will be permanently banned (no chance of appeal).
3.2 Do not use disrespectful, racist, or obscene profile names/tags.
3.3 Do not use foul language, racial/ethnic slurs, or abbreviated terms/statements that contain words of foul nature.
3.4 Do not criticize a player, clan, or server.
3.5 Do not argue with console, or any active MP.
3.6 Do not start, or participate in, aggressive debates on politics, religion, race, etc.
3.7 Do not start, or participate in, a discussion of an adult nature.
3.8 Do not spam any commercial messages.
- 3.9 Do not intentionally kill teammates.
- If you accidentally kill a teammate, apologize in global chat.
- 3.95 Deliberately camping/killing the enemy as they spawn is not allowed.
- 3.10 Do not spam grenades(nade spam)/throw blind grenades
- Do not throw grenades over buildings without a confirmed target.
- Do not throw grenades into known spawn areas, or rush points.
- Do not throw smoke, and then grenade the smoked area, or beyond.
- When throwing a grenade into a building/room that you are clearing, you must follow the grenade in.
- 3.11 Do not ledge on objects.
- Do not stand on objects of less than 12”.
- Do not use a position that would cause your character to appear floating in air.
- Do not move along, or stand on, fences.
- 3.12 Do not use glitches to gain an advantage.
- Do not crawl, or hide, inside dead bodies.
- Do not use a position inside a solid object.
- Do not use a position that is reach by using a glitch.
- Do not drop betties from an elevated position, including staircases.
- Do not shoot an enemy who is partially sticking through a wall, or floor.
- • Calling out an enemy who is partial sticking through a wall, or floor, is allowed.
- 3.13 Do not use scroll wheel, MACROS, or dual key/click firing.
- 3.14 Do not bunny jump/bunny hop.
- Do not jump to avoid fire.
- Do not jump around corners.
- 3.15 Do not Pee-pee dance.
- Do not move rapidly side-to-side, or up and down, to minimize hit-box.
- 3.16 Do not Run n’ Gun.
- Do not fire from the hip (firing weapon without using iron-sights).
- • When using a shotgun, firing from the hip is allowed.
- 3.17 Do not worm/prone drop.
- Do not drop to the ground (prone position) while firing.
- 3.18 Do not spam tank shells.
- Do not fire tank shells into buildings, or outside area, without a confirmed target.
- Do not shoot empty tanks to disable, or destroy, them.
- 3.19 Do not fire rifle grenades, or bazookas, indoors, or under any form of covering (roof).
- 3.20 Public players are not allowed to call a vote unless there are no members online, and there are less than ten players in-game (if rule is broken, automatic kick/ban)
- Do not spam vote requests.
- • Clan members are required to follow the chain-of-command before calling a vote.
• Clan members are not to call a vote if they do not like a map, or game-type, in rotation.
• Clan members are not to call a vote if there are more than ten players in-game.
• Allow all (active) in-game clan members to participate in deciding a map, and game-type, before calling a vote, or setting/changing a map on ACP.
- • Jumping from heights of two stories, or more, will cause substantial damage, or death.
• To plant betties you must be in prone position, then crawl to a safe distance (3m) before standing.
• Squad up when you are in-game. Your name/tag will appear at greater distances, and on the overhead map, which will help prevent accidental team killing.
Scouts and Raiders: Code of Conduct.
The Code of Conduct is to serve as a framework for ethical decision making within the clan; a guideline of the SnR’s values and principles.
The Scouts and Raiders activities are a focus of admiration and respect. Our clan’s organization and high standards have positively impacted the Tactical Realism community. Keeping the following values and principles in mind will help us maintain that high standard.
- Integrity: The SnR has excelled in progress because of its member’s good character and judgment. We will affect people with our sincerity, honesty, and fairness.
Respect: We believe that a mutual respect between people is essential to maintaining good relationships within, and outside, the clan. People disagree on many things, but we believe that by respecting the individual, and using restraint where necessary, we can make it through any difficult situation.
Trust: This is one of our most important principles because it’s what holds the organization together. There are many departments that have to work independently while still functioning as a whole. We depend on each other to work, judge, and act on behalf of the clan. Have confidence that the decisions made by the individual departments, and/or majority, are best for the clan.
Dignity: With our numerous connections to the community, we are constantly scrutinized by the public eye. Our individual actions do represent the clan, and how we, as a whole, are perceived. It is our belief that all public relations should be handled with a professional attitude so that we preserve the community’s respect.
If you for any reason has been banned, go and make a post at Forum » MP desk » MP Public Section. » requesting to be unbanned.
MP that banned you will post the reason why.
If a guest posts an appeal thread after being banned from the Scouts and Raiders, Call of Duty (WaW) server, clan members are not to post a response; this is the duty of the acting MP and CO/XO of the MP department, any other replies (pubs or members) will be deleted.
Rights, clan works and assets.
All servers and work done by SnR members is owned by the SnR clan and are not allowed to use, copied or in any other way used after leaving the clan.