Website/Forum: Rules of Conduct
Website/Forum: Rules of Conduct applies to all users of the Scouts and Raiders, Website/Forum server, and all participants are required to comply with the following rules.
- 1.1 Do not post disrespectful, racist, or obscene comments.
1.2 Do not post derogatory comments to, or about, others.
1.3 Do not spam commercial posts.
1.4 Do not use foul language, or racial/ethnic slurs.
1.5 Do not post any comments, or photographs, of an adult nature.
1.6 Do not use disrespectful, or offensive, names/tags.
1.7 Do not make personal attacks, or participate in a heated discussion.
- Start threads in the appropriate forum; if a post, or thread, is found in an
incorrect area it will be moved, or removed, by an Admin.
- Our most important value is respect. Users are more than welcome to enjoy
our website as long as they obey these rules and maintain
respect for the individual, and our clan.
TeamSpeak3 server: Rules of Conduct
TeamSpeak3 server: Rules of Conduct applies to all users of the Scouts and Raiders, TeamSpeak3 server, and all participants are required to comply with the following rules.
- 2.1 Do not use disrespectful, racist, or obscene profile, or phonetic, names.
2.2 Do not use foul language, or racial/ethnic slurs.
2.3 Do not excessively chatter, or complain, while in in-game, work, or meeting channels.
2.4 Do not start, or participate in, aggressive debates on politics, religion, race, etc.
2.5 Do not enter, or remain in, the SnR TeamSpeak3 server while intoxicated, under
the influence, to the point of loss-of-control.
2.6 Do not ghost while using the SnR TeamSpeak3 server.
2.7 Do not repeatedly change channels.
- • Respect all TeamSpeak3 users.
- • Have a registered account on TeamSpeak3
• Have a working, quality, microphone that is set to the appropriate volume.
• Have push-to-talk activation.
• Guest nicknames should consist of their in-game name, or similar to it.
- • May consist of *three words, or less.
• Use characters consisting of alphabetical lettering, and spaces.
• May use in-game name and/or other words.
• Do not make frequent changes to your phonetic name.
- • TeamSpeak3 users are required to be in proper channel (Allied/Axis) during game-play.
• Use secure communications when in a mixed channel. (This applies to TDM,
DM, CTF, etc., or in a practice scrim setting.)
• Do not enter wrong channel during game-play.
• Do not repeatedly change channels.
- • Use short, tactical, communications during game-play.
• Use map quadrants (N, NE, E, SE, etc.) when calling out targets, or locations.
• Report your location when changing position.
• Report yourself down (‘name’-down) when killed in-game.
• When down, say nothing in TeamSpeak3 (use in-game channel).
The Scouts and Raiders clan reserves the right to kick/ban any user from the Scouts and Raiders, TeamSpeak3 server when such action is justified, or necessary.
Call of Duty (WaW) server: Rules of Conduct
Call of Duty (WaW) server: Rules of Conduct applies to all users of the Scouts and Raiders, Call of Duty (WaW) server, and all participants are required to comply with the following rules.
- 3.1 Players caught using hacks/cheats will be permanently banned (no chance of appeal).
3.2 Do not use disrespectful, racist, or obscene profile names/tags.
3.3 Do not use foul language, racial/ethnic slurs, or abbreviated terms/statements that contain words of foul nature.
3.4 Do not criticize a player, clan, or server.
3.5 Do not argue with console, or any active MP.
3.6 Do not start, or participate in, aggressive debates on politics, religion, race, etc.
3.7 Do not start, or participate in, a discussion of an adult nature.
3.8 Do not spam any commercial messages.
- 3.9 Do not intentionally kill teammates.
- If you accidentally kill a teammate, apologize in global chat.
- 3.10 Do not spam grenades(nade spam)/throw blind grenades
- Do not throw grenades over buildings without a confirmed target.
- Do not throw grenades into known spawn areas, or rush points.
- Do not throw smoke, and then grenade the smoked area, or beyond.
- When throwing a grenade into a building/room that you are clearing, you must follow the grenade in.
- 3.11 Do not ledge on objects.
- Do not stand on objects of less than 12”.
- Do not use a position that would cause your character to appear floating in air.
- Do not move along, or stand on, fences.
- 3.12 Do not use glitches to gain an advantage.
- Do not crawl, or hide, inside dead bodies.
- Do not use a position inside a solid object.
- Do not use a position that is reach by using a glitch.
- Do not drop betties from an elevated position, including staircases.
- Do not shoot an enemy who is partially sticking through a wall, or floor.
- • Calling out an enemy who is partial sticking through a wall, or floor, is allowed.
- 3.13 Do not use scroll wheel, MACROS, or dual key/click firing.
- 3.14 Do not bunny jump/bunny hop.
- Do not jump to avoid fire.
- Do not jump around corners.
- 3.15 Do not Pee-pee dance.
- Do not move rapidly side-to-side, or up and down, to minimize hit-box.
- 3.16 Do not Run n’ Gun.
- Do not fire from the hip (firing weapon without using iron-sights).
- • When using a shotgun, firing from the hip is allowed.
- 3.17 Do not worm/prone drop.
- Do not drop to the ground (prone position) while firing.
- 3.18 Do not spam tank shells.
- Do not fire tank shells into buildings, or outside area, without a confirmed target.
- Do not shoot empty tanks to disable, or destroy, them.
- 3.19 Do not fire rifle grenades, or bazookas, indoors, or under any form of covering (roof).
- 3.20 Public players are not allowed to call a vote unless there are no members online, and there are less than ten players in-game (if rule is broken, automatic kick/ban)
- Do not spam vote requests.
- • Jumping from heights of two stories, or more, will cause substantial damage, or death.
• To plant betties you must be in prone position, then crawl to a safe distance (3m) before standing.
• Squad up when you are in-game. Your name/tag will appear at greater distances, and on the overhead map, which will help prevent accidental team killing.
Scouts and Raiders: Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct is to serve as a framework for ethical decision making within the clan; a guideline of the SnR’s values and principles.
The Scouts and Raiders aspires to be a different kind of clan. It’s impossible to be prepared for every situation that we might face. Instead, we rely on one another’s good judgment to uphold a high standard of integrity for ourselves, and our clan. We believe in motivating and inspiring people to succeed within the clan, and in their life.
If you for any reason has been banned, go and make a post at Forum » MP desk » MP Public Section. » requesting to be unbanned.
MP that banned you will post the reason why.
If a guest posts an appeal thread after being banned from the Scouts and Raiders, Call of Duty (WaW) server, clan members are not to post a response; this is the duty of the acting MP and CO/XO of the MP department, any other replies (pubs or members) will be deleted.
If you are Registering to our Forum, Thank you for reading our Rules and Regulations
Here is the Forum Code Needed to Complete the Registration.
FORUM CODE: snr